Monday 22 August 2011

Day 35 - Hiding Out

I made it to work on time today. I need to take my bike to the shop, the gear shift on the handlebar is not working properly and the front tire could use a little air. Every morning I take it to work, I swear I'm going to take it in afterwards, tomorrow for sure. Since I did not have enough sleep yesterday, my 3 hour nap today has made up for it. I didn't mention it before every other day when I get home, the dog or the cat has vomited in the house. I have picked it up before and let Lauren know about it. Today, I was not feeling so generous. I walked past the mess, took my snacks and some DVDs to my room and camped out there all evening. I've also been scrap booking and talking on the phone. I have my big Society of American Archivists conference on Thursday and I need to make sure that I have a Bloody Mary, extra spicy, my resumes and some witty canned answers, ready on that morning. There is no time for strike outs in the Big Leagues.  

1 comment:

ReekaP said...

Look for that name tag! Remember...no matter what it says you have a cousin with the same name. Have fun

Post a Comment