Thursday 28 July 2011

Day 10 - The Admiral

I actually drove around outside of my neighborhood today. It is not as bad as I thought it would be. I made my way to Wal-Mart and found my new pride and joy, The Admiral! The Admiral is a white, black and red cruiser/road bike hybrid. It was on a serious discount, and I can't wait to ride it tomorrow. I have to give a shout out the the guy in the parking lot who showed me how to detach the front wheel, and helped me get it in the car. I also found a mall to wander around. I didn't buy anything frivolous, unless you call a portable steamer frivolous... I look at is as an investment, no more irons for me. I have stayed up late submitting a job application to Planned Parenthood. They have an archivist position that sounds pretty perfect, we'll see how that goes. Oh, and I met my roommate's mom, Mrs. Richardson. She was very friendly and complimented me on being so brave to move away from home. Then she asked when I would be finding a job at the Museum of Science and Industry, so that she can get free admission. I hope that she is not holding her breath on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment