Friday 9 September 2011

Day 53 - Hanna don't play!

Nothing extraordinary happened today. I finished my articles and sent them to Evelyn, we'll see what she thinks at tomorrow's meeting. I made dinner with shrimp, tomatoes and feta cheese. Lauren was busy tinkering with her Roku, which is the little box that lets her stream Netflix, Amazon.com, Pandora, another music app called Mog. She decided to purchase Hanna through her DirectTV, and proceeded to fall asleep 30 minutes into the movie. In the 53 days that I have lived her, I have never seen her sit still and watch an entire movie at home. Why in the world would she pay for all these movie watching services?...it just doesn't make sense. In this case, I did get to watch Hanna, and I liked it. The young girl is genetically generated to be the perfect soldier, it reminded me of Kick Ass, where the "most unlikely to be mean" character is the one to be feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment