Monday 8 August 2011

Day 21 - Epicurian App

I rode my bike to Hyde Park and Indiana looking for a thrift store. Instead I found some suspicious characters and another bad lead from yelp. At least it was nice outside and the route home involved a trek through the trails of Washington Park. I was going to drive to another thrift store in Hyde Park, but I couldn't find that either. I wound up at the grocery store. After that I took a nap, did some laundry, and cleaned the kitchen. I found a new app for my iPhone, it's called Epicurian. With it I can get recipes on demand and generate shopping lists based what's in your cabinet, how experienced of a cook you are, or what you feel like eating. This app led me to makes seared chicken with a tomato sauté with rice and lima beans, it was delicious. I spent the rest of the night reading and relaxing, tomorrow is going to be a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment