Wednesday 20 July 2011

Day 1 - Fireflies

In the morning, I took Tariequa and Tenaysia to the UIC-Halsted train stop so that they could take the train to O'Hare. I was very sad to watch them leave, because I am officially on my own. Tariequa said it best, "its time to do what you came to do". I got turned around on the freeeway but thanks to Sir Wellington (my iPhone) I made it back to my apartment. Today was for relaxation. After watching movies, napping and playing on the computer, I took Simba (the roomate's dog) out for a walk. The neighborhood park was full of kids, other people were walking their dogs, and the fireflies were lighting up the sky. I can't believe that last week I was living in a studio and now I am roaming around the most historic neighborhood in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment